Terms of Service
This document is an agreement between You and EthicalOnlineBiz.com/Cyber Business Technology, LLC ("CBT") that describes the terms of service ("TOS") for which You may use the services offered on the websites and web pages owned and operated by CBT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT BY BROWSING OR USING THE SEAL OR SERVICES OFFERED BY CBT, YOU HAVE AGREED TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND ANY ADDITIONAL TERMS THAT APPLY.
Please note that CBT reserves the right to revise these site TOS at any time by posting an update to this page. Your continued use of the CBT Seal or Services following the posting of changes to these TOS will mean You accept those changes.
CBT reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine if You have violated these site TOS, and to take any action it deems appropriate.
You acknowledge that CBT shall have the right to terminate Your access to the CBT Seal or Services for violations of any of these rules, including repeat infringement of copyrights.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use: You agree that You will not use the CBT seal or the information, products, or services available from CBT for, or to further, any unlawful purpose. Additionally, You will NOT:
- Upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that:
- Is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable or harmful to another party;
- You do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property right of another party;
- Is unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," website links, or any other form of content for the purpose of solicitation;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Consists of forged or manipulated information that disguises the true origin of any content You provide; or
- Impersonates another person or entity, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents Your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Collect or store personal data about other users in connection with any prohibited conduct and activities;
- Use CBT in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any CBT server, or network(s) connections; disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to CBT; or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of CBT;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any CBT content, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to any CBT server through hacking, password mining, scraping, or by any other means to obtain any materials or information not intentionally made available on CBT;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange, or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law; or
- Provide material support or resources (or conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act.
CBT Intellectual Property Rights: All content and services on CBT, including, but not limited to, trademarks and logos, designs, text, graphics, sounds, images, software, and other website materials (the "Materials") are the intellectual property of CBT. The Materials are protected by United States and foreign intellectual property laws. Except as stated herein, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, or distributed in any form without the prior written permission of CBT.
Limited Copyright Permission: Subject to the terms of an applicable software or service license or other written agreement, CBT grants You permission under its copyrights to display, copy, or download the Materials from CBT for personal, non-commercial and informational use only, provided that You DO NOT:
- Modify the Materials;
- Remove or alter any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the Materials;
- Frame or utilize framing techniques, to display the Materials at a domain not owned by CBT; or
- Use any CBT-owned mark or product name as a meta-tag or other "hidden text" for search engines in a manner that does not inure benefit to CBT.
Governing Law: These TOS and all claims related to them, their execution, or the performance of the parties under them, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions or Your actual state or country of residence.
Force Majeure: Under no circumstances shall CBT, its program, subsidiaries, or licensors be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, Internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, loss of data, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or loss of or fluctuations in heat, light, or air-conditioning.
Confidentiality: You agree to keep all login information and all material accessible to you through your unique username and password private and confidential. You will not share or allow any of this information to be communicated to any outside parties.
Entire Agreement: Except as provided by an End-User License Agreement or other written agreement signed by CBT, these TOS constitute the entire agreement between You and CBT with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter.